Tekken Tag Tournament 2 scheduled for release this fall in September 2012. This game will be on the radar to alot of fighting fans. I know some are hungry for a full new experienced since the release of Street Fighter X Tekken. Well they could get the DLC for Street Fighter X Tekken for more DLC , but I’ll save that info for my next story.
This game will feature a crazy set of Namco Bandai’s work on features. See this info and more including behind the scenes videos with Snoop Dogg and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 at http://www.tekken.com/home
- MULTIPLAYER MATCH
- — Challenge your friends in a 2-on-2 tag-team battle, 1-on-1 or 1-on-2.
- PAIR PLAY
- — Up to 4 players can each control a character in the ultimate team battle.
- FIGHT LAB
- — All new mode to customize combot’s appearance & for the first time ever, his moves.
- LARGEST PLAYABLE ROSTER
- — More than 50 characters to choose from.
- NEW STAGES
- — Fight in your favorite countries around the world.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FX
- — Clothing condition alters in real-time with water & dirt effects.
- NEW MOVES
- — Each character expands their fight arsenal with explosive new tag-throws & tag-combos.
- ONLINE FEATURES
- — All new features bring the community together like never before.
- OFFLINE BATTLE MODES
- — Re-live the classic arcade mode, train in a first-class practice mode, customize your team/character appearance & much more.
Here’s some screens to get you going in the meanwhile!