Yes, it’s unbelievably so ..in a matter of minutes I play BPM: Bullets Per Minute “For The First Time” and put my “Final Verdict?!” into play as well in this review and gameplay courtesy of AWE Interactive and Playtonic Friends PR.
I want to say also that I’m quite upset I couldn’t enjoy this game. I really tried but it got on my bad side quite fast. When the video starts you can tell I’m hype and ready to play and it diminishes as I try to continue. I know some might enjoy it but for me I couldn’t endorse it. Some of the best outlets who reviewed this game on PC about a year ago gave it good reviews. Understand this is just my take. Even my son tried it and kind of liked it. The game has the heavy metal, rock, grungy appeal and those people will definitely still enjoy it for the mood and the challenge. Once again it just wasn’t fun “for me”.
In respect of the game not being shown that much I included a few images, additional console trailer, review quotes (which if you look closely could mean negative things) and more details of the game, below. Thanks for checking out my video and article.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Photosensitive Warning: A small percentage of people may experience seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or images, even with no history of epilepsy or seizures.
Fight as a mighty Valkyrie to repel the forces of the underworld from invading the world of Asgard. Gameplay In BPM, all of your actions and the actions of your enemies are tied to the beat of the music. Your enemies perform a dance-like sequence of attacks to an epic rock opera. BPM is inspired by retro shooters of the 90’s. It is fast, frenetic and rhythmical. You can double jump, dash, rocket jump and bunny hop to evade your opponents.
Your goal is to reach the end of randomly generated dungeons, collecting different weapons, abilities and items each time you play. These weapons and abilities can radically alter the way you play, making each playthrough unique. You must defeat 7 bosses to reach the final boss. Each boss moves and attacks in a unique way that you must learn to exploit if you want to succeed. Some attacks require you to jump over fields of lava, some to dodge fast projectiles, some to hold fast for a beat.
- Shoot, jump and dodge to the beat while battling hordes of enemies.
- Fight powerful bosses in challenging boss battles that will push you to the edge.
- Explore randomly generated dungeons.
- Choose from 10 different characters with unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Wield a powerful arsenal of weapons, all with different behaviour for firing and reloading to the beat of the soundtrack.
- Battle a diverse array of enemies, each with unique rhythmic behaviours.
- Get overpowered and fire shotgun rockets while flying through the air.
- Utilize abilities that radically alter the way you play the game, from teleport to freezing bolts.
- Equip over 60 items that buff your character in unique and interesting ways.
- Experience an epic rock opera soundtrack.
- Challenge modes for extra gameplay.