ChronoBlade has launched its opened Beta. Your boi, ADG is late on posting since it started on June 26, 2013 but its never to late to join the action. nWay is a studio of core game industry veterans looking to bring this game to web browsers, OUYA, iOS, Android and Smart TVs.
Check out the action in the following trailer..
- Visceral combat – The game features side-scrolling hack-and-slash mechanics and tasks players with defeating waves of inter-dimensional enemies with a variety of combos and special abilities.
- Deep RPG elements – Full character customization through leveling, skill trees, and epic amounts of loot make for personalized heroes.
- Inter-dimensional conflict– Players assume the role of a dimension-hopping hero, bent on preventing the evil Chronarch Imperium from destroying all the worlds of the multiverse.
- Truly cross-platform, real-time multiplayer – Proprietary technology from nWay with single-player story mode on Facebook available on June 26, gamers will be able to play ChronoBlade with friends cooperatively or competitively in real time across all available platforms, including OUYA, iOS, Android, and Smart TVs in the near future.
nWay is led by a team of core game industry veterans including studio head and Chief Creative Officer Dave Jones, creator of Grand Theft Auto, and nWay President Tony Harmon, former co-founder and President of Realtime Worlds.
In addition to the open beta launching today, a demo version of ChronoBlade is currently available on OUYA. ChronoBlade will be offering a synchronous cross-platform multiplayer experience spanning across multiple platforms in the near future, including web browsers, OUYA, iOS, Android and Smart TVs.
Gamers ready to try out ChronoBlade on the web can play the open beta atwww.chronoblade.com.
For more ways to stay updated on ChronoBlade and to get in touch with the team:
- Visit us on our website at: www.chronoblade.com
- Follow ChronoBlade on Twitter at: @nWayGames
- Like ChronoBlade on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ChronoBlade