More info this past week released on NBA 2K14 about in-game shoes aka My Shoes and available brands including Nike, Adidas, Jordan, Spalding and Under Armour. Specifically, NBA 2K14 will automatically update signature releases of shoes for individual players, such as LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Derrick Rose, Chris Paul, and Kevin Durant, as well as new international brands such as Peak, Anta and Li-Ning for players such as Tony Parker, Kevin Garnett, and Dwyane Wade. NBA 2K14 will boast more than 20 new shoes available, with every shoe that your favorite player wears in the fall or winter season present and continually added to the game.
- NBA 2K14 Dev Diary Focuses On MyTEAM Gameplay Features
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII New TGS And Spira’s Summoner Trailer
- ADG Plays – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows #2
- NBA 2K14 Dev Diary Is Blazing With Improved Gameplay
- NBA 2K14 Dev Diary Focuses On MyTEAM Gameplay Features (antdagamer.com)
- NBA 2K14 Official Trailer Brings More Than The Heat, Pun Intended (antdagamer.com)
- NBA 2K14 Features Preview: Return Of Crew Mode Trailer, Screens And More (antdagamer.com)