“Binding of Blood,” The 2.7 update for RIFT is now live, bringing a host of new features into the game, including the addition of four new souls for players to add to their characters.
- Four new souls: Available at the RIFT Store, the four new Souls allow Warriors and Rogues to heal, Mages to tank, and Clerics to support like never before!
- New Quests: All new multi-chapter Soul Quests (available to everyone) will explore the lore behind the origin of these new souls.
- UI Upgrades: Crafting, Quests, Macros, Wardrobe, and Achievement Tracking UIs have all been improved for RIFT 2.7. Trion is also adding all new text color options, to grant players full control over text displays.
- More Tier 3 Raids: Akylios and Lord Greenscale were not the only Dragons whose history has been tampered with. Only the most skilled (and perhaps most foolhardy) of adventurers will attempt to bind Laethys and Maelforge. If proud heroes do not complete these bindings however, the impact on Telara will be dire!
- Greenscale Warfront: Grab 14 of your closest friends and battle your way through a claustrophobic hedge maze with danger around every corner. Will you carry your flag to victory, or score points through control of the central platform? The choice is yours!
- Defiance Hellbugs Return: The Hellbugs are returning in RIFT to celebrate the launch of Defiance Season 2. Keep an eye out for future announcements to learn all the details on this exciting event!
- Unicorn Celebration: Celebrate with equine companions in a weeklong frenzy of everything unicorn. Arise to the aid of unicorn foals, and rejoice in the knowledge that you will have helped these noble steeds. Who knows: if you’re pure of heart, you may even have a chance to ride one!
- Summerfest: Every adventurer needs a chance to relax in the sun, or perhaps battle it out with Swarmlord Khargroth. Summerfest returns in RIFT 2.7, along all the scavenger hunts, companions, and quests players remember from previous Summerfests!
Download RIFT and start playing now: http://www.riftgame.com/en/