CD PROJEKT RED, creators of The Witcher series of games, announce that all 16 FREE DLCs for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are now available for download on every platform.
“We’ve been releasing free DLCs since launch, and today’s release of New Game +, the 16th and last of them, marks a special moment for us and, I hope, for all Wild Hunt fans as well. They can now restart their adventure and see how the story turns out if they make different choices than on their first play-through,” says Marcin Iwiński, co-founder, CD PROJEKT RED. “I’d like to extend my thanks to all the gamers who played our game and gave these DLCs a try. Nothing makes a developer happier than seeing gamers have fun with what they created,” Iwiński adds, noting that “I would really like to see such initiatives become an industry standard rather than an exception to the general rule, and I hope that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has set a good example.”
Below is a list of all the 16 free DLCs the studio released since launch:Temerian Armor Set, Beard and Hairstyle Set, New Quest – ‘Contract: Missing Miners’, Alternative Look for Yennefer, Nilfgaardian Armor Set, Elite Crossbow Set, New Quest – ‘Fool’s Gold’, Ballad Heroes’ Neutral Gwent Card Set, New Quest – ‘Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear’, Alternative Look for Triss, New Quest – ‘Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted’, Skellige Armor Set, Alternative Look for Ciri, New Quest – ‘Where the Cat and Wolf Play…’, New Finisher Animations, NEW GAME +. All DLCs are available for download now on Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4, free of charge.>Here’s the instruction on how to obtain the DLCs.
PC – GOG Galaxy:
1. On the game page for The Witcher 3 (Library/My Collection/Witcher 3) you will see an “ADDITIONAL CONTENT” section displayed in the right column.
2. Purchase the “FREE DLC PROGRAM” item from there (you will not be charged).
3. In the “More”/”Configure” menu you can choose “Available Content”, which will show the DLCs – tick them, and Galaxy will download them automatically.
PC – Steam:
1. On the game page for The Witcher 3 (Library/Witcher 3) you will see that there are DLCs available – tick them, and Steam will download them automatically as part of its automatic update process.
2. If you have downloaded the DLCs but they still aren’t displayed in the game, restart Steam.
PC – EA Origin:
1. Go to “My Games” in Library and find “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt”.
2. Open the product page by clicking on a game title or the “i” (More Details) icon.
3. Scroll down; in the “Add-ons & bonuses” section, you’ll find all the additional content (free DLCs, Artbook, Soundtrack, Maps, Wallpapers, Voice-Over Packs and Artwork). Click “Get It Now”/”Download” on the right to download.
DLCs are displayed as “Add-Ons” on the game’s page on PSN.
DLCs are displayed as “Downloadable Content” on the game’s page on the Xbox Live store.