Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer LGM Games announce new content for their much-loved space sim Starpoint Gemini Warlords. New DLC Rise of Numibia is available today on Steam with an SRP of $7.99.
In Rise of Numibia, a new threat emerges in the Gemini system. Numibian tribes, once great and ruthless, fell from power having suffered a crushing defeat in the Orion system. Now, they have returned to Gemini. With a new queen crowned, they are plotting to conquer the war-torn Gemini system.
Either play as the Numibians and conquer the Gemini system in a new scenario, or defend yourself against a Numibian invasion.
A spectacular launch trailer showing the new features and conflicts to come can be seen on Iceberg Interactive’s YouTube channel here.
To mark the release of this stunning DLC, Starpoint Gemini Warlords features in the Steam Midweek Madness sale from today with a 66% discount from SRP. Previous DLCs (Deadly Dozen, Titans Return and Cycle of Warfare) are also on sale. And for those wishing to complete their entire Starpoint Gemini collection, all items in the Starpoint Gemini franchise are also discounted this week.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords: Rise of Numibia Key Features:
- Gemini map increased by 30% = more space to conquer
- 1 new playable faction (Numibia) with new Headquarters
- 3 new additional factions (Highland, Eastland, Tswana)
- New scenarios – Conquest with Numibia, or Defense against the Numibian incursion
- New ambassadors for the new factions
- 7 brand new spaceship designs that include all ship classes (Bonas, Nhoma, Walvis, Okahara, Tantas, Koenos, Aranos)
- 4 new planets (Kalahari, New Korkyra, Gladstone, Doma), plus a New Korkyra moon
- New asteroid fields with stunning visual and gameplay additions