Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Is Out Now on All Major Gaming Consoles & PC
Battle your friends in the ultimate Nickelodeon platform fighting game, power-packed with your favorite Nickelodeon All-Star characters for extreme multiplayer action!
MINNEAPOLIS — Oct. 5, 2021 — Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, the new platform fighting video game featuring a ton of Nickelodeon’s most iconic characters, is now available for PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam for $49.99. Battle in online and local multiplayer for up to four players — or on your own against the AI — with a huge assortment of fighters on 20 wild levels inspired by Nickelodeon’s greatest franchises!
Developed in conjunction with Ludosity and Fair Play Labs, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is the ultimate Nickelodeon fighting game fans have been waiting for! Choose your fighter from a colorful roster of Nickelodeon’s wide array of beloved franchises, including SpongeBob SquarePants, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Invader Zim, Danny Phantom, The Loud House, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Rugrats, and more. Then dive into the action and use your hard-hitting skills to knock your foes off of each chaotic level to win!
- All-Star Cast of Nickelodeon Fighters: Choose from 20 fan-favorite characters at launch from across the Nickelodeon cartoon universe and watch them duke it out for bragging rights!
- Nickelodeon-themed Levels: Battle across a variety of stages inspired by Nickelodeon’s iconic universes, including SpongeBob SquarePants’ Jellyfish Fields, TMNT’s Technodrome, and more!
- Master Your Favorite Heroes’ Abilities: Each character delivers a unique move-set and playstyle to explore as you fight to send your foes flying off the level to win.
- Single-player & Multiplayer Game Modes: Challenge your skills against the AI, or face off in competitive online and local multiplayer for up to four players.
- Discover Bonus Content: Unlock advanced moves unique to each character’s personality and more in the in-game Gallery!
Starting today, you can watch some of esports’ top competitive champions battle it out in a special week-long tournament to celebrate Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl’s release. The Nicktoon Throwdown Invitational features exciting exhibition matches, in-depth commentary from the game’s developers, and more. The action kicks off today on Nickelodeon’s official Twitch channel at 5 p.m. ET|2 p.m. PT and runs every day through to the finals on October 9.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is published by GameMill Entertainment. For more information, visit www.NickelodeonAllStarBrawl.com.
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq: VIACA, VIAC).
I love that #Nickelodeon has some great characters in this game.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Reblogged this on Chacalit and commented:
OMG Ren and Stimpy!