Earlier this week, NeatherRealm and Warner Bros. announced that Scorpion from Mortal Kombat would be coming to the Injustice: God’s Among Us game. A lot of DC fans begin to become irritable and making large amounts of hate messages across EGM and various gaming sites about this choice.
I personally had my own take on this matter. First of all, why not have him join. Especially in the fashion that he is in which is a vision of DC Universe artist and co-publisher, Jim Lee. I immediately knew that we would have a sweet hit cause of the fantasy match-ups we could recreate with the brand new fighting system of Injustice that had changed miles since MK vs DC Universe. Despite the hate, I’m sure millions are enjoying the DLC as we speak that are holders of the Season Pass as Scorpion came available today in the recent patch.
I also included below the recent fixes that are available in the patch.
- Added Scorpion Gameplay Functionality. (NOTE: Scorpion character available now to Season Pass holders; Available 6/11 for purchase)
- Fixed issues where the game camera was obscured during Batgirl’s Supermove when the opponent was in a corner
- Human players can now correctly perform a wakeup on the first available frame
- General Online Stability Improvements
- Adjusted Frame Data for Block Advantage on Multiple Hit Moves
- Additional Miscellaneous Frame Data Fixes
Character Balance Improvements
- The Flash
- With the “release check” option set to “on” in the controller configuration screen, we resolved an issue where The Flash would automatically perform the Sonic Pound special move when he was in the Running Man stance.
- The Flash can now enhance his Lightning Charge special move with a Meter Burn option if the opponent blocks.
- Hawkgirl’s Mace Charge attack had its block advantage reduced to -4. The Mace Charge Meter Burn is now an overhead attack and hits crouching opponents more consistently.
- Killer Frost
- Reduced the hit advantage on Killer Frost’s daggers when being performed at point blank range to +4 (from +9)
- Deathstroke’s Sword Jump now correctly works as a wakeup attack.
Priced at 1200 MSP (£10.28 / €14.40 / $15.00) on Xbox 360 and £11.99 on PS3, the Injustice DLC season pass grants holders access to four additional characters for the price of three.
NetherRealm Studios has said it expects to release Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC on Wii U this summer.