ADG has returned to platform goodness thanks to Ubisoft and a chance to review. Rayman Legends in the Short And Simple Review. Michel Ancel, the creator of Rayman, Raving Rabbids, and Beyond Good & Evil is back with his new creation onto the gaming world.
ADG Short And Simple Video Review: Rayman Legends
In this game you will journey to a mysterious mythical , dreamy new worlds. You will jump into captivating paintings and be transported to unbelievable worlds for adventure. You and up two 4 players having fun in platforming like never before on current gen systems. You will need skill and platforming prowness to discover the secrets of the legendary paintings.
4-PLAYER CO-OP: You and three friends can seamlessly jump in and drop out of the action for non-stop fun!
3D BOSS BATTLES: Battle dragons and other epic creatures in an extra dimension! They can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
ROCKIN’ RAYMAN: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during amazing guitar riffs. Timing and rhythm is the key to beat these maps set to original and licensed musical tracks.
NEW ONLINE CHALLENGES MODE: Connect with your friends through an endless variety of challenges through 5 different stages that will test more than your skill and speed! Return for new challenges both daily and weekly and check the leader boards to see where you rank around the world.
When it comes to my impressions of this game I really don’t have anything negative to say. It would be great to have online cooperative play but fun with friends locally is still a blast. The leaderboard challenges does give it a multiplayer like feel as you challenge friends in various challenges to test all types of skilled players. The sound, graphics, and entire presentation is top notch and definitely the finest Rayman game to date.
Short And Simple…
A Legendary Platform Game
Play It! 8.1/10
- Copping Rayman Legends On Wii U Grants Unlockable Mario And Luigi Skins (antdagamer.com)
- Full Cast Confirmed for LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Madden NFL 25 “Touchdown, Extra Point, And It’s Good” (antdagamer.com)
- Gamescon 2013: Ubisoft And NVIDIA Become An Alliance (antdagamer.com)
- Quick Thursday Live Hangout Time With ADG And PayDay 2 (antdagamer.com)
- WWE 2K14 Coverage: Let’s Talk WWE 2K14 #2 30 Years Of Wrestlemania Mode Announced (antdagamer.com)
- Gamescom 2013: Rocksmith 2014 Unveiled With Developer Diary (antdagamer.com)
- WWE 2K14 Coverage: Phenom Edition Announced (antdagamer.com)
- EA Sports UFC Featuring Playable Female Fighters For The First Time In UFC Video Game History (antdagamer.com)
- XCOM: Enemy Within Official Narrated Gameplay Demonstration (antdagamer.com)