It’s not too late to be among the first to play the long-anticipated Microsoft Xbox® One and Sony PlayStation®4. Since, Saturday, August 24, customers have been able to visit Walmart stores nationwide to pre-order the console of their choice. Customers are encouraged to secure the pre-order early as quantities are limited.
“We know millions of our customers can’t wait to get their hands on the Xbox One and PS4,” said Laura Phillips, senior vice president of Entertainment for Walmart U.S. “As the current market share leader in video game hardware and accessories, customers can trust Walmart to have the latest gaming consoles and new releases available at a great low price.”
If you are looking to cop one of these next gen babies, customers simply need to see an associate in the Electronics department and take the following steps to secure the PS4™ or Xbox® One:
- · Provide a 10 percent down payment – $40 for PS4™ and $50 for Xbox One.
- · Make payments over time or in full when the console becomes available.
- · Pick up the console on the launch date. Walmart will hold pre-ordered consoles for customers wanting more time to pay it off until December 13, 2013.
The Xbox® One Day One Edition Console for $499.00 includes an Xbox One System, Kinect, Day One Commemorative Edition Controller, an Exclusive Achievement and Special Edition Packaging. The PS4™ console for $399.00 includes a PlayStation® 4 System, DualShock 4 Controller and Wired Mono Headset. Walmart will also offer customers the option to reserve extra controllers and select games such as Forza 5, Deadrising 3, Ryse, Killzone, Knack and Driveclub for $59.96 each.
For more information please visit your local Walmart store.
- NBA Live 14 Will Feature Kyrie Irving As The Official Cover Athlete (antdagamer.com)
- Awesomenauts Starstorm Expansion Kickstarter launched! (antdagamer.com)