Patch 2.1 will help open up the StarCraft II community to a broader set of players, offering a plethora of playable Arcade games the community loves, completely FREE! Here are some major features that will be available with Patch 2.1.
- · Play more for Free!
o The Arcade is now open for all players
o Custom games unlocked
§ Any map, custom team games, 1v1 custom, vs. AI
o All three races now unlocked
- · Clan and Group Improvements
- · More leveling awards and XP bonuses
- · Classic StarCraft Soundtrack
- · Extension Mods – Extension Mods will allow you to easily apply the parameters of the mods you develop to any map without having to recreate them every time you want to see how they play on a new map.
- · Warcraft III Orc Heroes – Now available for map developers in the StarCraft II Editor
- Download Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Demo And Exclusive DLC On PS3
- Company Of Heroes 2 Gets A STEAM Free Weekend And Trial
- Ghost Recon Online Coming to Steam Early Access