Developer: Obsidian Entertianment, Inc
Release: March 4, 2014 – PS3, 360, PC
Category: Role Playing
ESRB: Mature (M)
South Park: The Stick of Truth comes to us in the light of a role playing adventure putting you in the limelight as the main star in and adventure with the South Park Crew. If they are on the show they are in the game. The adventure is about the legendary Stick Of Truth. They say whoever holds The Stick Of Truth can control the universe.
- The Definitive South Park Experience: Written and voiced by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, The Stick of Truth brings their unique brand of humor to video gaming.
- The Epic Quest To Become… Cool: Earn your place alongside Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny, and join them in a hysterical adventure to save South Park.
- Friends With Benefits: Recruit classic South Park characters to your cause.
- Intense Combat: Arm yourself to the teeth with an arsenal of magical weapons and mystical armor.
- South Park Customization: Insert yourself into South Park with something like a billion character, clothing and weapon combinations.
The presentation is just like any other incredible South Park theatric experience. This game could should be talked about alongside the movie experiences. It might be even better. There is no doubt the story will entertain you for hours, days and nights on end.
Other great features include main missions and side missions from all the great stars of South Park. Even Al Gore gets in on the action. Exploring South Park: The Stick Of Truth fully will reward you with new friends, missions and lore for your South Park pleasure.
The bad part of South Park: The Stick Of Truth is the combat gameplay. The combat wheel is the worst thing about this game. Using a classic weapon wheel for combat in a RPG in my opinion isn’t a very good choice. Different but not good. On top of the wheel being a nuisance theres a delay in the action and when you press the button to initiate an action. There’s a lot of different ways that combat and magic spells are appropriately done making it difficult to remeber and master. This is the only downside to South Park: The Stick Of Truth.
Short And Simple..
The Best South Park Game Yet
!Play It! 7.4/10
*PS3 Review Copy Provided By Ubisoft Was Used For This Review*