This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- NintendoeShop on Wii U
- Mario Kart 8 – Feel the rush as your kart rockets across the ceiling. Race upside-down and along walls on anti-gravity tracks in the most action-fueled Mario Kart game yet. Take on racers across the globe and share videos of your greatest moments via Mario Kart TV (broadband Internet access required for online features). Mario Kart 8 will be available on May 30. Click here to check out a trailer for the game.
- Ittle Dew – Adventuress Ittle Dew and her sidekick, Tippsie, crash onto a strange island filled with loot and mysterious inhabitants. It quickly dawns on the duo that this might become their biggest adventure yet. Experience devious puzzles, timeless game play and lots of exploration in this puzzling adventure game. Click here to check out a trailer for Ittle Dew.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- KLONOA: Empire of Dreams – Emperor Jillius has banned dreaming, and finds Klonoa guilty of breaking the law. To win back his freedom, Klonoa and his friend, Huepow, must journey across the empire to defeat four nightmarish monsters. Platform your way through 40 stages filled with puzzles, useful items and bad guys in a fight to restore dreams.
- Virtual Console on Nintendo3DS
- Mega Man™ Xtreme 2 – It’s Mega May! Every Thursday in May, a different Mega Man game will launch in the Virtual Console section of the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS. The final Mega May release is Mega Man Xtreme 2, which originally launched on the Game Boy Color system in 2001. Join Mega Man X and Zero as they solve a mysterious case involving Reploids being turned into empty shells. As the investigation leads deeper into a research facility, the two partners will discover that all souls are up for grabs. Click here to check out a trailer for the game.
- New NintendoeShop Cards
- $10 Nintendo eShop Cards including Photos with Mario – There’s a new way to have fun with your favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters. A special-edition series of $10 Nintendo eShop Cards lets you use your Nintendo 3DS system to play and pose with Mario, Princess Peach or a Goomba using character cards and the Photos with Mario application, at no additional cost. Not only do you get $10 to spend on downloadable games in the Nintendo eShop on both Nintendo 3DS or Wii U, but you also get a cool way to create fun photos on your Nintendo 3DS system. Choose your favorite character (or collect all three!) exclusively at Target retail stores. For details, visit http://www.nintendo.com/photoswithmario.
- Nintendo Promotion
- Get a free download code for a select Wii U game from Club Nintendo when you register Mario Kart 8 – Register Mario Kart 8 between May 30 at 12 a.m. ET and July 31 at 11:59 p.m. PT to get a free download code for one of the following Wii U games: New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD and Wii Party U. For full promotion details, visit http://club2.nintendo.com/mario-kart8-promo.
- NintendoeShop Sale
- Get up to 33 percent off Pushmo and Crashmo – See where it all started before the Pushmo World game comes out for the Wii U console. From May 28 at 9 a.m. PT to June 13 at 8:59 a.m. PT, the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS is offering the first two games, Pushmo and Crashmo, at up to 33 percent off their regular prices. For details, visit http://www.nintendo.com/eshop/offers.
Also new this week:
- LEGO® The Hobbit™ – LEGO The Hobbit is being reduced to $39.99 from $49.99 starting June 2 in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U.