It’s been a recognizable week for Tom Clancy’s The Division. They released a cool infographic on the numbers of The Division based upon the first weeks of launch (seen above) as well as a new free content update. Check out the video and details below.
This week, Ubisoft® announced that the first content update for Tom Clancy’s The Division™ is now available for all players on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC. As part of the post-launch plan to keep players entertained after the main story arc is completed, Incursions is the first of two free updates. Incursions is comprised of new activities, features and items that continue to build upon the gameplay experience.
• New Incursion Falcon Lost: Developed specifically for squad play, players team up with the Joint Task Force in an epic fight against the Last Man Battalion and their new deadly weapon.
• Dark Zone Supply Drops: Players need to be on the lookout for air supply drops in the Dark Zone from Division command. These global events provide non-contaminated gear that are ready to use and don’t require extraction.
• Assignments: Tackled alone or with other agents, these lucrative timed assignments will offer players additional rewards.
• Trading: As one of the community’s most-wanted features, loot trading has been added to allow players to share items within the same group by simply dropping them from their inventory.
• Gear Score: Now players can size up fellow agents and gauge the power of items by comparing gear scores.
• Gear Sets: By completing challenging activities in Manhattan, players can collect and wear new gear sets to unlock powerful bonuses and stats. Find the set that best suits your playstyle:
– Tactician’s Authority – Enhances electronics and support capabilities.
– Striker’s Battlegear – Provides bonuses for assault capabilities.
– Sentry’s Call – Enhances marksman capabilities.
– Path of the Nomad – Provides bonuses for lone wanderers.
In addition, the week marked the debut of Operation ISAC, the in-game video series that delivers weekly assignment to players every Tuesday at Noon CET / 3:00 AM PT. Each episode will offer missions and intel needed to help players take back New York.
*This posting is a minor edit and addition to the official Ubisoft press release*