Well, I need to get up one hundred bucks so I can own this new cool, NXT Edition of WWE 2K17. It’s full of NXT goodies like a eight inch “Demon” Fin Balor collectible figure!! I have to have that in my gaming section along with the cards, Shinsuke Nakamura signed art, and the ring canvas from NXT TakeOver: London. 2K really did their thing with this collector’s edition in my opinion.
You can see the trailer, images, and press release below.
2K today announced plans for the Collector’s Edition of WWE 2K17, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Limited to 50,000 copies worldwide, the offering will celebrate the explosive growth and popularity of NXT, WWE’s energetic brand best known for developing and promoting the company’s newest emerging Superstars. The WWE 2K17 NXT Edition will be available exclusively for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, as well as Xbox One, at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $99.99.
The WWE 2K17 NXT Edition will include the following items:
- Copy of WWE 2K17 video game;
- Exclusive premium packaging;
- NXT Enhancement Pack:
- Playable NXT Superstars: Shinsuke Nakamura, Nia Jax and Apollo Crews;
- 50 percent boost in points earned for a player’s MyCareer Superstar while in NXT;
- Exclusive Canvas 2 Canvas lithograph designed by WWE artist Rob Schamberger and autographed by NXT Superstar Shinsuke Nakamura;
- Exclusive eight-inch “Demon” Finn Bálor collectible figurine;
- Exclusive Topps NXT TakeOver: London Mat Relics Card:
- All cards will include a piece of authentic ring canvas from the event;
- All cards will feature one of 14 featured Superstars from event;
- Each Superstar’s card will have one of 10 different rarity levels;
- Goldberg Pack: access to two playable versions of legendary WCW® and WWE star Bill Goldberg, as well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas.