Lesquin, May 6th, 2019 – This May, two major names in international tennis will be swelling the ranks of Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition, bringing the number of ATP and WTA stars available in the game to 33.
Players can step into the shoes of Rafael Nadal, 11-time winner of Roland-Garros, and Kristina Mladenovic, a French player ranked amongst the top 50 in the world, for matches on the clay courts of Roland-Garros.
Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition provides an optimized playing experience and even more content. On all types of surfaces, and especially on the legendary clay courts of Roland-Garros, players take on the biggest stars in world tennis, such as Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Gaël Monfils.
- 32 of the world’s best players, including Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Stan Wawrinka, Kristina Mladenovic and legends Andre Agassi and John McEnroe
- Over 21 courts of every surface type, including the new main courts at Roland-Garros: Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu. Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition gives players the chance to be the first to play on these courts in their finished state
- The central court at the Mutua Madrid Open: “La Caja Magica”
- A career mode that realistically simulates a player’s career, with training, matches, qualifications and more
- A new customization tool to create your own player from the ground up
- An online mode with a Leaderboard and private matches
Tennis World Tour – Roland-Garros Edition will be available in May 20, 2019 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC.
*This posting is the official release from Maximum Games For AntDaGamer Publishings.*