SAN FRANCISCO — November 4, 2019 — Today, Ubisoft announced that WWE Superstars Roman Reigns, The Undertaker and Asuka along with WWE Hall of Famer “Macho Man” Randy Savage will enter the ring of Brawlhalla® as Epic Crossovers beginning today, joining the likes of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, John Cena, current Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and Xavier Woods.
The free game mode, Brawldown, is also returning as the Brawl of the Week, which includes a ring, breakable tables and fun rope physics.
The following WWE Superstar Epic Crossovers will be available for 300 Mammoth coins each:
- “Macho Man” Randy Savage is an Epic Crossover for Ulgrim.
- OH YEAH! Macho Man uses chairs, flexing and his big smile to defeat opponents.
- The Undertaker is an Epic Crossover for Thor.
- The Deadman uses his urn to teleport around the stage and smite his foes.
- Asuka is an Epic Crossover for Queen Nai.
- The Empress of Tomorrow uses her fans and mask in her battles in Valhalla.
- Roman Reigns is an Epic Crossover for Teros.
- The Big Dog uses even bigger punches to take out his enemies.
WWE Superstar Epic Crossovers will still be available for purchase after the event concludes.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that brings players to the fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Brawlhalla supports cross-platform play for more than 30 million players on the Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation®4 system, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, and Windows PC. Choosing from over 47 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes as well as online and local competitions.
For more information on Brawlhalla, please visit brawlhalla.com.
For the latest news on Brawlhalla and other Ubisoft games, please visit news.ubisoft.com.