Courtesy of Frictional Games, I bring to you Amnesia: Rebirth “For The First Time” In this preview impression and walkthrough you get over 40 minutes of the first moments of gameplay and cinematics of the game with me. I hope you enjoy this new, creepy fantastic series from me.
——–LAUNCH PRESS RELEASE AND TRAILER——-
In Amnesia: Rebirth, players will step into the world of Tasi Trianon as she wakes up days after a plane crash deep in the desert of Algeria. The crew of her expedition are missing – her friends and loved ones are gone. Why is she alone? Why has she no memory of the last few days? Tasi must retrace her journey, through the desert and beyond, to piece together her fragmented past.
Time is against you, and the desolate landscape will test you to your limits, forcing you to face your own hopes, fears, and bitter regrets. And still you must continue, step by step, knowing that if you fail you will lose everything.
- Explore environments and uncover their histories. In this first-person narrative horror experience, no location is like the others, and each is filled with mysteries and secrets for players to explore.
- Overcome challenges that stand in your way. You will encounter a wide and varied number of mysterious contraptions and physics-based puzzles.
- Carefully manage your limited resources, both physical and mental in order to stay in the light and keep your fear under control
- Encounter horrific creatures and use your wits to escape them
- Incredible cinematic sound design that will make you feel inside the game’s world
- Don’t let your fear consume you. Stay out of the dark, avoid horrific sights and control your panic or suffer long-lasting consequences.
About Frictional Games
Frictional Games is a small independent game developer, known for their horror themes and narrative experiences. They have developed the Penumbra Series, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and SOMA, and published Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.