Sorry, I’m late with these WWE 2K22 details, and news but I’ve been without internet access; plus, after that, good secure access. Anyway, we are here now let’s start off with WWE 2K22 Patch 1.12 Details.
WWE2K22 Patch Update 1.12 – 05.16.22
Patch 1.12 is now LIVE, featuring some of our most popular community requests, stability and balance improvements and much, much more. Thank you for playing, and keep the feedback coming via our social channels!
- Added the following Superstars as playable throughout the game
Alexa Bliss ’20
Shawn Michaels ’18
- Support for the upcoming DLC 2 release
- Several stability improvements
- Various adjustments to moves to improve collision and targeting
- Fixed warping and deforming when performing Elbow Drop
- Added several moves to Signature and Finisher categories
- Fixed a bug that would allow attributes to be set higher than 100
- Fixed a bug that would allow roll outs to occur during certain handicap matches
- Fixed bugs that would cause certain springboards to not be in sync when playing Elimination Chamber matches
- Fixed a bug that would cause Superstars to “float” when performing various attacks on the ladder
- Improved barricade hit reactions
- Fixed bugs that caused weapon damage to sometimes not register correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented Middle Rope finishers from functioning
- Fixed a crash that can occur when playing a 4way tornado tag match
- Added a descriptions PC Graphics settings
- Improved stability when accepting invites throughout the title.
- Fixed issue which prevented downloading of Superstars based on shared crowd signs.
- Various tweaks and improvements to CAS parts to improve clipping bugs
- Crash fix for editing base custom side plates when lettering has been applied to them
- Fix a crash that can occur when copying side plates after making changes to them
- Fixed a crash that can occur during the Kendo Karnage storyline
- Fixed a bug that prevented minor shows from being created
- Fixed a crash that can occur when transitioning from the edit superstar menus in Universe and Create a Moveset
- Fixed a crash when deleting custom images that are in use within Universe modes
Seems like a great patch once again. I want to thank 2K for allowing MyRise SuperStars playable and I hope eventually we see them all especially the official WWE Superstars.
Now for the press details and official trailer on today’s release of the Most Wanted Pack DLC which I’m currently enjoying.
WWE® 2K22 MOST WANTED PACK IS COMIN’ TO GETCHA TODAY
Cactus Jack, The Boogeyman, and Vader headline DLC Pack #2
Bang! Bang! The Most Wanted Pack brings some big guns to WWE® 2K22 today. The second DLC pack* is headlined by Cactus Jack, one of the many personas of WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley, a former three-time WWE Champion, eight-time WWE Tag Team Champion, WWE Hardcore Champion, WCW World Tag Team Champion, and two-time ECW Tag Team Champion. Also included in the pack is the powerful Vader, a three-time WCW Heavyweight Champion, and WCW United States Champion, and in their WWE 2K franchise debuts, the terrifying, worm-chomping Boogeyman, NXT UK Champion Ilja Dragunov, and former NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion Indi Hartwell. All five Superstars also come with MyFACTION EVO cards, which can be upgraded through gameplay in the MyFACTION game mode.
Three more DLC packs will be available in the months ahead. Post-launch content packs are available for individual purchase, while the full set of packs is included with the Season Pass, Deluxe Edition, and nWo 4-Life Digital Edition of WWE 2K22.
WWE 2K22 is available now. For more information on WWE 2K22, visit the game’s official website, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #WWE2K22 or subscribe on YouTube.
Visual Concepts is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
*The Most Wanted Pack is included with the Deluxe Edition and nWo 4-Life Digital Edition of WWE 2K22 and is included as part of the WWE 2K22 Season Pass. Also available for individual purchase. Base game required.