On November 6 there will be massives of gamers, pro, casual, and hardcore heading to stores to pick up Halo 4. One of the greatest series of all time. The IP that put X-Box on the map we’ll be hitting us hard again.
At Comicon, us fans have been treated with more info surrounding the multiplayer and today more info on the story. Halo 4 Unto Dawn Trailer tells the story very well. It’s a mix of CG, actual movie reels, and gameplay that makes an incredible preview experience.
This is not only about Halo 4 but about Machinima‘s exclusive series which will tell the story of the origins of Halo 4. A series of episodes that will feature Master Chief’s cadet who will become a leader for the UNSC‘s greatest vessel. Those that experience this will be granted special insight into Halo 4 story and Halo Intinity Mulitplayer Experience.
An extended, 90-minute Special Edition featuring additional footage and bonus content will be available Nov. 6 in the “Halo 4” Limited Edition and on video on-demand services.
· “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn” Special Edition. Available as part of the “Halo 4” Limited Edition game bundle for £69.991 and $99.99 in the US. The “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn” Special Edition is an extended 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will bring the “Halo” universe to life like never before.
“Halo 4” Limited Edition also includes the following bonus content:
· In-fiction content expanding the characters and stories of “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn”
· Special Featurette: “Bringing Gaming into Reality”
· Making of “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn”
- Deus Ex: The Fall Gets IPad 2 Support And New Update (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Defiance Episodes #9 & #10, Double XP And Livestream Incoming (antdagamer.com)
- Transformers Fall Of Cybertron: Massive Fury Pack Interview With Dave Cravens, Media And Info (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Black Ops II Complete Playthrough (antdagamer.com)
- Gamescom 2013: XCOM: Enemy Within Announcement Trailer And Screens Preview (antdagamer.com)