If you do not have Awesomenauts, you are missing a really fun multiplayer experience. This game has crazy cartoony 2D style gameplay, classes, ranks and more. The game provides a fun yet strategic experience for gamers. The game which is available on XBox Live (800MSP) and Playstation Network ($9.99) is available. If you have Playstation Plus the game was available free too owners and may still be available free download via instant games collection.
The game is releasing a free update today. If you have the game or don’t have the game, this is a great time to join the action that is Awesomenauts. They’re new characters called Coco Nebulon and Derpl Zork. Coco Nebulan, the first female Awesomenaut has pyschic electric melee skills and various lighting skill abilities. Derpl Zork is the nephew of the president of Zork Industries. He lacks the smarts that his uncle has but makes up for it with his combat walker.
• 3 on 3 online platforming shooter action with bright 80’s cartoon style
• 8 very unique and highly customisable characters, each with their own attacks and skills
• Online and offline play with up to 3 players on a single console using splitscreen
• Full drop in drop out support with bots and humans being swapped where needed
• Strong MOBA influences, classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases, tactical depth, etc.
• Advanced matchmaking options, which allow you to queue up for online matches without forcing you to wait in a matchmaking lobby!
• Unlock more than 100 unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your personal playing style for each match!
• Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!
Source: GamesPress.Com , Ronimo-Games.Com