Rockstar has released a patch that fixes various game play problems as well as prepares for the upcoming DLC, Disorganized Crime.
The patch notes are as follows:
- The new Multiplayer Player Card, which allows you and your friends to track multiplayer stats including current amount of XP, total kills, favorite weapon and more.
- New Automated cheat protection and lag protection measures.
- Improvements to multiplayer load times
- Players can now spawn with dual wield if they have two sidearms and no two-handed weapon equipped
- Polish language support has been added
- Party leader now has the option of taking entire party with them when they back out of a match
- Weapon rank in the Arsenal is now visible on the left side of the screen, not just the right
- The Crew menu is now available inside lobbies
- XP gained for completing Grinds no longer contributes to rankings in Gang Wars matches
- Improvements to the spectator camera in Gang Wars
- Gang Wars wager system improved to better show betting results
The Disorganized Crime Pack will be available soon. The Disorganized Crime Pack includes the Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map and several new modifiers for Score Attack in Arcade Mode, including Explosive Rounds (bullets detonate on impact), Lone Wolf AI (much more aggressive enemies), Headshots Only mode, and a new Noir Mode, which lets you play through the entire single-player campaign in the signature black & white style of classic film noir.
Are you looking forward to this DLC? Why or why not?