Twistory Studios, creator of graphic stories, digital film and video games unveils its just released video game Belle’s War at New York Comic Com, October 10-13 at the Javits Center in Manhattan. Visitors will be able to play the game on two gigantic iPads called PADZILLAS, as well as see Twistory artists create their magic on the ten-foot tall touch screens.
Belle’s War is Twistory’s take on the classic game of War re-imagined in western fantasy-1860s. The innovative game play has its roots in Twistory’s 13 Chambers graphic narrative, featuring the gritty and sharp-witted heroine Belle as one of 13 U.S. Marshalls to have served under Abraham Lincoln. Players decide whether to play against the computer or another person in a quick-fire round where weapons and wits determine the winner. Belle’s War can be played on any game platform and is available at iTunes, Google and PlayStation Network. GET IT NOW!
- ADG Plays Grand Theft Auto V For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- AquaPazza Player Cards Round 2, Full Cover and Full Website Unleashed (antdagamer.com)
- NBA 2K14 TV Spot Released (antdagamer.com)
- Shin Megami Tensei IV is Discounted by $10 for a Limited Time (antdagamer.com)
- Full Cast Confirmed for LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII (antdagamer.com)
- Gamescom 2013: XCOM: Enemy Within Announcement Trailer And Screens Preview (antdagamer.com)
- NBA 2K14: Cover Athlete LeBron James Confirms Powder Toss Is Back! (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Madden NFL 25 “Touchdown, Extra Point, And It’s Good” (antdagamer.com)
- New Borderlands 2 DLC Released And Digistructing The Game To New Levels (antdagamer.com)
- NBA 2K14 All-Star Launch Bonanza Featuring Micheal Jordan Uncensored (antdagamer.com)