The newest automatic title update for GTA Online is now available for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. As mentioned previously, this update addresses some residual issues where occasionally people’s vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure – as well as the other fixes mentioned below:
- Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage
- Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems
- Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online
Of course, if you’re still experiencing any other technical problems, please visit Rockstar’s support website; contact Rockstar’s support team and subscribe to the GTA Online Launch Status article. You can also shoot Rockstar quick message at the Rockstar Support Twitter.
Rockstar encourage you to send any constructive gameplay feedback you have to GTAOnline@rockstargames.com address, as they continue to monitor it for all the latest suggestions for tweaking and improving the experience of GTA Online.
On a related note, anticipate the GTA$ Stimulus to be distributed in the next couple of days following this Title Update. The Stimulus will go out over the course of a full day once it’s initiated so don’t be alarmed if people on your friends list receive it before or later than you do. Enjoy and we certainly appreciate your patience and understanding as we sort out these remaining issues.
- Grand Theft Auto V: The First Snapmatic Photo Contest: #EpicPhotobomb
- Grand Theft Auto Online: Half A Million GTA$ Stimulus Package This Month
- ADG Plays Grand Theft Auto V For The First Time
- Team Ninja Celebrates 500,000 Downloads Of Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters