Money in the Bank
Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), Rockstar is planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. Rockstar will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.
‘Don’t Spend It All in One Place!’
In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, Rockstar will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. Rockstar will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after they confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, Rockstar hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.
Below are a few more details on how it will work. Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire for tips on how to make the most of GTA$ cash, info on ways and places to earn more cash fast, as well as updates on all the new GTA Online content additions we’re working on for this fall and beyond.
- · You must play or have played Grand Theft Auto Online at any time during the month of October 2013 in order to qualify for the GTA$500,000 deposit in your in-game bank account.
- · Players will first have to install a forthcoming GTAV title update which we expect to happen next week. That title update (1.04) is expected to fix the remaining instances of issues that have caused vehicle purchase loss and will also enable the functionality through which we’ll be providing this GTA$ stimulus cash to players.
- · We will announce at the Rockstar Newswire when each deposit is made.
- · Each of the two GTA$250,000 deposits will be made by Rockstar and should automatically appear in the in-game GTA Online bank accounts of eligible players. Beyond downloading the forthcoming title update mentioned above, there should not be any additional special action required by eligible players to redeem.
- WWE 2K14 Coverage: Creation Suite Revealed, Livestream And Images (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Grand Theft Auto V For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- Rockstar Games and West Coast Customs Present the 2013 GTAV Bravado Banshee (antdagamer.com)
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII New Screens And Online Feature Announced (antdagamer.com)
- Thief Official Gameplay Trailer Released (antdagamer.com)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked is Now Available in the Nintendo eShop , Launch Trailer Now Live (antdagamer.com)
- AquaPazza Player Cards Round 2, Full Cover and Full Website Unleashed (antdagamer.com)
- 2K Releases New NBA 2K14 Video Featuring NBA Superstar Kevin Durant (antdagamer.com)
- Multiplayer Update Now Available for XCOM : Enemy Unknown for iOS (antdagamer.com)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut Ship Date And New Wii U Trailer (antdagamer.com)