Today, we’re pleased to announce that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is now available for $6.99 on select iOS devices via the App Store and here, including iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPad 2, 3rd and 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPad Mini with Retina Display. Coming soon to select Android, Amazon Kindle and Windows Phone devices.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. In addition to enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay, the game has received several technical upgrades for the iOS version and has been specially modified for use with mobile devices. Upgrades and enhancements include:
• Re-mastered, high-resolution graphics including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models;
• Dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections (iPhone 5 series/iPad 4th Gen and above);
• Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers;
• Cloud save support for playing across all of your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members;
• Updated checkpoint system;
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control;
• Three different touch control schemes and customizable controls.
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Now it’s the early 90’s and Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
- Grand Theft Auto Online Stimulus Packages Now Being Dished Out
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Grand Theft Auto V
- ADG Plays Grand Theft Auto Online “For The First Time”