Monopoly fans can rejoice as a new age Monopoly is coming to Android and iOS devices in the form of Game Of Dice. Joycity is looking to put a new twist on a classic game with some anime cartoon style influences. I truly recommend you guys to check this out and see the full press release below.
Joycity announced that their upcoming ‘Monopoly-eque’ digital board game, Game of Dice will launch today, Oct 14th, for Android and iOS devices.
Game of Dice is a fun single or multi-player game where players take turns throwing the dice to maneuver around a multi-tiled board. Each landing space is a city or other type of real estate that the player purchases upon arrival. And just as in real life, the person with the most real estate is the most powerful player on the board (isn’t that right, Donald?). Each lap you complete around the board drives up the value of the land you own. Your ultimate goal is to collect tolls from your competitors that land on your property and drive them all into bankruptcy.
It’s like Monopoly, but with some unusual twists. Game of Dice features 65 different ability skill cards that players can use to turn the tide of the game in their favor. Different characters and dice can be purchased that have varying abilities.
Game of Dice Features:
- 65 different ability skill cards: It takes much more than lucky rolls to win this game!
- Practice Mode: Try your luck in some single player games before you go take on the world.
- Real-time Competition Mode: Varying skill levels for the beginning player up through masters of the board.
- Numerous unique characters and dice sets: All affect the game differently.
You can download Game of Dice now on:
Google Play: Google Play
App Store: iTunes
For more information, follow Game of Dice on social media
- Facebook: Facebook.com/GameofDice
- Forum: Joycity.com/Forums
- Twitter: twitter.com/GameofDice_EN