ADG Wrestling Games Network has showcased 3 gameplays so far since RetroMania Wrestling released. Two are no commentary short but great showcases of the game’s moves and performance with Brian Myers aka Curt Hawkins Vs The Blue Meanie and Warhorse Vs Zack Sabre Jr. One other is me doing a Let’s Play commentary and trying to get a W with John Morrison aka Johnny Retro over Matt Cordona aka Zack Ryder. I hope you enjoy these and they will be more in the months to come.
I also finished up the RetroMania Wrestling main story on the AntDaGamer*ADG Entertainment channel. You can view it here but main article to come as well for that at a later time.
RetroMania Wrestling is inspired by classic arcade wrestling action!
RetroMania Wrestling is a “pick up and play” arcade wrestling game with beautiful 2D sprites, incredible backgrounds and fast-paced arcade style game play.
• 16 Unique, distinct playable wrestlers at launch (adding more post launch via DLC)
• 2-8 player local multiplayer (Online TBD)
• Several match types, including One-on-One matches, Tag Team matches, Steel Cage Matches, and Battle Royals
• Story Mode and the 10 Pounds of Gold
• Ring entrances with entrance music
• Multiple entrance attires for each wrestler
• Strategic gameplay that is easy to pick up and play
• Beautiful 2D pixel art animated sprites with over 700 frames of animation and animated backgrounds
• Crowd chants that react to the action on screen
• More features still to be added!