I know lately it doesn’t happen much here on EGM when AntDaGamer actually speaks on the latest news. It’s been so much info. I been really busy and even sick as of late. (enough of the info you didn’t come to read about). I want to say that Disney Infinity looks to be as interactive and as exciting as the recent Skylanders craze. More and more games and toys are being intertwined with each other.
The latest info of Disney Infinity gave us insight on how the figurines will work with their discs, base, and more. Disney is taking advantage of incredible technology to open up the world of Disney like never before in video games. I can’t wait to hear more about this exciting game in the upcoming months. Keep your eyes peeled cause your boi, ADG has you covered with Disney Infinity. I’m hearing from a good source at Disney Interactive that their is loads of more incredible features and details to tell.
Enjoy the below press release and images.
Disney Interactive today released new images of the “Monsters University” Play Set and Toy Box mode for Disney Infinity, its most ambitious gaming initiative ever. These new assets provide the first in-depth look at the characters, world and gameplay of “Monsters University” within Disney Infinity – including new screenshots, character artwork and high-res images of the Mike and Sulley interactive character figures.
For the first time, Disney and Pixar Animation Studios’ most popular characters come together in a magical storytelling experience. Disney Infinity is an all-new gaming platform that combines Disney’s most popular franchises with one of today’s hottest trends in toys – interactive figures that come to life in video games. Players can place real-world toy versions of their favorite Disney characters onto a device called the Disney Infinity Base and transport them into the virtual game worlds of “Monsters University,” “The Incredibles” and “Pirates of the Caribbean,” as well as into a giant Toy Box where they can create their own Disney experiences.
This all-new game universe will launch this summer across all consoles and will have a phased roll out across mobile and online devices throughout 2013.
The Disney Infinity Platform includes:
· Disney Infinity Interactive Pieces – Initially a line of 40 collectible interactive pieces will be introduced that allow players to expand and customize their play experiences.
· Disney Infinity Interactive Character Figures – Seventeen character figures will allow players to experience a variety of their favourite characters in true to property experiences and in “Toy Box” mode.
· Disney Infinity Base – When figures are placed on the Infinity base, they unlock the world and play experiences of Disney Infinity.
· Disney Infinity Power Discs – Interactive discs can be placed on the Infinity base to power up characters and “Toy Box” with unique powers, customizations and gadgets.
Development for Disney Infinity is being led by Disney Interactive and Avalanche Software. For additional information, please visitwww.disney.com/Infinity and www.youtube.com/disneyinfinity[V1] or join theDisney Infinity Facebook Community (Facebook.com/disneyinfinity).
Source: Disney Interactive Press
- ADG Exclusive Disney Infinity Jack Skellington Gameplay Preview (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Disney Infinity (antdagamer.com)