Atlus and the Dragon’s Crown community loves Dragon’s Crown so much they decided to add in new features and improvements so that your adventures in Hydeland can be even more enjoyable. Atlus further improved network connectivity issues, so instead of breaking down into tears over connection problems, you can spend more time battling dragons, banishing demon kings, and looting treasure with your friends!
- Improved gameplay stability
- Added an option to join random online games in the Labyrinth of Chaos to the Network Menu.
- To enhance player character visibility, a triangular cursor has been added to the bottom of the screen.
- Wizard: Charging MP when the MP is already at maximum will cause magic power to increase.
- (PS3 version only) When playing offline multiplayer games, the story progression will now be saved for all characters.
- If a network communication error occurs in online play, the game will now continue in the same stage rather than kicking the player back to town.
- Amazon: A successful Parry raises Berserk level by 1.
- Amazon: The Necksplitter attack can now be cancelled.
- Various Skill effects of all character classes have been adjusted.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.
Atlus are always listening to feedback and want to make sure your Dragon’s Crown experience is fun and broken-free. Stay tuned to ADG for future updates on Dragon’s Crown and media.
Recommended EGM Links:
Etrian Odyssey Untold: Frederica, The Highlander, And Simon Profiles, Demo Reminder, and Review Contest
ADG Plays Grand Theft Auto V For The First Time
WWE 2K14 Coverage: 30 Years Of Wrestlemania Mode Match List Part 3 And Roster Announcement Info
ADG Plays Dragon’s Crown For The First Time
- Etrian Odyssey Untold: Frederica, The Highlander, & Simon Profiles, Demo Reminder, and Review Contest (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Dragon’s Crown For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- Dragon’s Crown Now Available As Well As A New PS3 Theme And Avatars (antdagamer.com)
- Etrian Odyssey Untold Box Set Details (antdagamer.com)