AquaPazza is a mashup of fighters from several popular anime titles from Aquaplus: ToHeart, Utawarerumono, Tears to Tiara…what’s that? You don’t know what those are? Well fear not, because Atlus is gonna break down the characters for you over the next couple of weeks.
Without further ado, here’s some background on the combatants you can choose from, plus our resident ATLUS fighting experts’ own recommendations for partners!
Arawn – the otherworldy overlord with a penchant for wives
Karulau – the Nakuan swordswoman who dishes out tons of damage
Sasara Kusugawa – the student council president with a halberd, shield and a crazy costume
- Gamescom 2013: Atlus To Release PS3 Exclusive Fighter Aquapazza (antdagamer.com)
- 2-D Fighting Game AquaPazza Released Date Announced For Nov. 19 Exclusively For PlayStation 3 (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Rayman Legends (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Dragon’s Crown For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- Dragon’s Crown Patch 1.02 Released (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays For The First Time Lost Planet 3 (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Disney Infinity For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Killer Is Dead For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- WWE ’13 W/ ADG : Universe #79 Hell In A Cell (antdagamer.com)