2K today announced that the latest update for XCOM®: Enemy Unknown iOS is now available, bringing added features such as iOS7 optimization, asynchronous multiplayer, and newly implemented leaderboards to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch*. After downloading the free update from the App Store, players can create their own custom multiplayer squad of aliens and XCOM troops and battle head-to-head asynchronously against friends and unknown foes around the world via Game Center.
For gamers who have yet to experience the award-winning XCOM on their mobile devices, from now until October 13, 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown for iOS is on sale in the App Store at a discounted price of $9.99 (normally $19.99).
- XCOM: Enemy Within War Machines Trailer (antdagamer.com)
- Full Cast Confirmed for LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII (antdagamer.com)
- NBA 2K14 Official Trailer Brings More Than The Heat, Pun Intended (antdagamer.com)
- NBA 2K14 All-Star Launch Bonanza Featuring Micheal Jordan Uncensored (antdagamer.com)
- New Borderlands 2 DLC Released And Digistructing The Game To New Levels (antdagamer.com)