2K today announced details surrounding downloadable content and a Season Pass program forWWE® 2K14, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. The content offering, slated to include an extensive variety of playable WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends, will be available for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
“WWE 2K14 delivers a comprehensive selection of downloadable content, including impressive roster additions, fan-favorite gameplay and customization options,” said Chris Snyder, Senior Director of Marketing at 2K. “Combined with the game’s Season Pass program, we are offering the ultimate WWE video game experience for an amazing value.”
About the WWE 2K14 Downloadable Content Program*
The WWE 2K14 downloadable content program is scheduled to include the following items, which will be available on the Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft for Xbox 360 and on PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®3 system:
Content Group #1 – nWo Pack and Accelerator:
- Playable New World Order (nWo)-themed Superstars: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Syxx, Curt Hennig, Scott Steiner and The Giant;
- Accelerator: Enables players to unlock all in-game items, as well as customize individual WWE Superstar attributes:
- The nWo Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of $8.99;
- The Giant will be available free of charge;
- The Accelerator will be available for a suggested purchase cost of $1.99;
- The Accelerator is currently scheduled for release on launch day – October 29, 2013 in North America and November 1, 2013 internationally;
- The nWo Pack is currently scheduled for worldwide release in November 2013.
Content Group #2 – WWE Superstars and Moves Pack:
- WWE Superstars: Fandango and Big E Langston;
- WWE Divas: Brie Bella, Nikki Bella and Summer Rae;
- Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves and taunts, including the Black Widow (made popular by AJ Lee) and the Koji Clutch (made popular by CM Punk):
- WWE Superstars and Divas, along with the Moves Pack, will be available for a suggested purchase cost of $7.99;
- Summer Rae will be available free of charge;
- All content is currently scheduled for worldwide release in December 2013.
Content Group #3 – WWE Legends and Creations Pack:
- WWE Hall of Famers: Bruno Sammartino and “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes;
- Legendary WWE Superstars: “Ravishing” Rick Rude and Jake “The Snake” Roberts;
- Playable Superstar: WWE Manager and pop culture icon Virgil;
- Custom Superstar Parts Pack: 15 new Superstar parts to utilize for the most creative freedom in WWE Games history:
- WWE Legends and the Creations Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of $8.99;
- Virgil will be available free of charge;
- All content is currently scheduled for worldwide release in January 2014.
About the WWE 2K14 Season Pass Program
Players may purchase WWE 2K14 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game’s Season Pass program. For a one-time purchase cost of $19.99, a savings of more than 25 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items:
- Season Pass Program Exclusive – Playable “The Outsiders”-themed Superstars: Scott Hall and Kevin Nash;
- All Content Groups: nWo and Accelerator Packs, WWE Superstars and Moves Pack and WWE Legends and Creations Pack;
- Online Badges: Over 10 exclusive options.
* Xbox Live or PlayStation Network account and Internet connection required. Copy of WWE 2K14 required to play.
Become Immortal – 2K’s lineup of premier sports simulation titles expands with the Company’s upcoming release in the renowned WWE video game franchise, WWE 2K14. Developed by Yukes for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, WWE 2K14 is positioned to deliver the greatest roster in franchise history and be the most electrifying, authentic and comprehensive WWE video game experience to date. WWE 2K14 is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. Players who pre-order WWE 2K14 will receive Ultimate Warrior at no extra cost on launch day onOctober 29, 2013 in North America and November 1, 2013 internationally.
This posting is in honor of Extra Life Fundraiser 2013. Donate To The Cause Below.
Support ADG, Team Raptr, And Extra Life!
- 2K Announces Availability of WWE 2K14 Dynamic Theme and Avatar Items (antdagamer.com)
- 2K Releases WWE 2K14 Trailer Featuring Iconic Gameplay and 30 Years of WrestleMania (antdagamer.com)
- WWE 2K14 Coverage: Creation Suite Revealed, Livestream And Images (antdagamer.com)
- 2K Hyping Fans Up With WWE 2K14 Livestreams At Twitch.tv And A Few Screens You May Have Not Seen (antdagamer.com)
- ADG’s Two Cents: WWE 2K14′s The Streak Mode (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Universe, WWE 13 Youtube Show, Comes To An End With Wrestlemania In Preparation Of WWE 2K14 (antdagamer.com)