Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment revealed a DLC Season Pass for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham – the first Season Pass for a LEGO videogame. The Season Pass will include 6 DLC packs each with a unique themed mission level with story and free play modes. Players will be able to unlock a total of over 40 characters, vehicles, achievements and more. The first three of the DLC packs will be available on November 11 and 3 more will be announced at a later date. The Season Pass will be available for the PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and PC for a great price of $14.99. Each pack can be purchased separately at $2.99/pack.
The Season Pass includes:
- The Dark Knight Pack (available 11/11/14)
- Experience the heart-pounding chase scene from the iconic film complete with cool vehicles and explosive action. Play as the legendary Dark Knight and Commissioner Gordon, as well as the Joker and his goons as they chase down Harvey Dent’s police escort. Bane and Catwoman from the third film are also playable.
- Man of Steel Pack (available 11/11/14)
- Help Jor-El, his wife Lara and their robot Kelex send the infant Superman “Kal-el” into space towards the safety of Earth as Krypton falls into chaos. Find a way inside Jor-El’s home, fight General Zod’s invading forces and battle against Zod himself to save Superman.
- Batman 75th Pack (available 11/11/14)
- Play as Joker and Harley, setting up a variety of celebration set pieces. Be the Batman and play as some of the most iconic faces of Batman through the years, including his first appearance in Detective Comics #27.
- Access to Future DLC Content
- Gain access to three additional game packs, featuring new playable characters, vehicles and levels. Details about the additional content will be revealed at a later date.