Great news on Gears Of War 4 pre-order incentives and the season pass, as it’s now been detailed in a recent press release. I’m personally excited about this news and can’t wait to hear feedback from the Gears Of War community.
Below is the fact sheet and images. Enjoy.
Today, we’re excited to announce that both Standard and Ultimate Editions of Gears of War 4 are now available for pre-order from the Xbox Store and participating retailers, including theMicrosoft Store. Fans who pre-order either edition of Gears of War 4 will receive the pre-order exclusive Vintage Del Gear Pack featuring a Vintage Del character model, emblem, two Vintage weapon skins and a special Vintage Del bounty as an added bonus.
Available both digitally and at retail, Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition ($99.99 USD ERP) is the best way for Gears fans to get the complete Swarm-crushing Gears of War 4 experience, and the only way to join the action early when the game launches in October.
Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition includes:
- Gears of War 4 ($59.99 USD value)
- Gears of War 4 Season Pass ($49.99 USD value)
- Includes exclusive Vintage VIP Pack featuring Vintage JD and two Vintage weapon skins, permanent access to 24 additional DLC maps (two per month for a year) for private play on dedicated servers, an exclusive Developer Playlist that grants access to new maps, modes, and features that can be tested prior to broad release and six Gear Packs (which unlock character and weapon skins, emblems, equipment and boosts)
- A limited edition SteelBook®
- Early Access to Gears of War 4 on Friday, Oct. 7, 2016, four days before the game’s worldwide launch.
For gamers looking for a core Gears of War 4 experience, the Standard Edition ($59.99 USD ERP) is also available for pre-order from the Xbox Store or from participating retailers and launches Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016 for all consumers worldwide.