I’m late posting but not late playing this time around. The Elusive Target #2 The Congressman is live! These once in a lifetime events are the reason gamers interested in Hitman should hop in NOW! Remember, I’m late in posting this and the event ends today, Sunday May 29 14:00 CEST / 05:00 PDT.
The official press release is below.
The second Elusive Target, The Congressman is now live in Sapienza across all platforms. A briefing video is available online and in-game to help players determine the approximate location of the target. Players will need to own HITMAN Episode 2: Sapienza in order to access this content.
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts. You will receive the first reward, the signature suit from Hitman: Absolution for successfully completing 5 Elusive Target contracts. Complete 10 Elusive Target contracts to receive the signature suit from Blood Money. Future rewards will include versions of those suits with gloves.
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game – this first Elusive Target will last 48 hours
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
Start time: Friday May 27 14:00 CEST / 05:00 PDT
End time: Sunday May 29 14:00 CEST / 05:00 PDT