Ever since its debut as the getaway car in the opening moments of Grand Theft Auto III, the Bravado Banshee has been a symbol of the ultimate American sports car. With its aggressive, oversized styling and powerful engine, it became a mainstay as one of the most sought after high-performance rides from coast to coast – from Liberty City all the way to Los Santos…
Significant work went into creating this real world version of the 2013 model featured in Grand Theft Auto V. Utilizing state-of-the-art fabrication technologies, molds for the exterior were cut and machined piece-by-piece for the high performance base vehicle. With these molds each panel was laid out by hand to create an entirely new exterior resulting in a screen accurate reproduction of the Banshee.
Referencing the model and textures of the in-game car, the interior was handcrafted and stitched to capture the look and feel of its detailed cockpit, with seats upholstered and embroidered with the Banshee name and insignia. The dashboard, door panels and center console were reconfigured and finished with carbon inlays. And finally, a multi-speaker premium sound system was installed before giving it the iconic metallic blue exterior complete with ice white racing stripe.
The result is a one-of-kind supercar worthy of representing the Banshee’s heritage and a tribute to some of the deep customization options you’ll find in the Los Santos Customs shops of GTA V, where you can equip and style your vehicles with a wide range of visual and performance-based enhancements.
- More Details and Screens from the Grand Theft Auto V Special and Collector’s Edition Digital Content (antdagamer.com)
- Deus Ex: The Fall Gets IPad 2 Support And New Update (antdagamer.com)
- Gamescom 2013: Rocksmith 2014 Unveiled With Developer Diary (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Free Mixtapes: Too Real DJS – RNB Temptation Two (antdagamer.com)
- Why You Should Pre-Order Lost Planet 3 (antdagamer.com)