Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today announced it has established a new publishing office in Sydney, Australia. ZeniMax Australia Pty Ltd will directly oversee sales, marketing, and distribution for all Bethesda titles in Australia and New Zealand.
The establishment of ZeniMax Australia underscores the importance of the growing Australian market as well as the company’s continuing commitment to the Asia Pacific region. ZeniMax also has operations in Hong Kong and Tokyo.
With the opening of the new office in Australia comes the appointment of Simon Alty as Managing Director for the new territory. Alty was most recently Managing Director of One to Another Pty Ltd where he and his team played a pivotal role in many successful Bethesda launches including The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim®.
“Simon’s experience and expertise in the games industry – specifically having worked on sales and marketing of Bethesda’s titles the last four years – will be of great value as we open a publishing office in Sydney,” said Sean Brennan, Managing Director, ZeniMax Europe Ltd. “Looking ahead, 2014 promises to be a big year for Bethesda as we release a trio of AAA titles: The Elder Scrolls Online, Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Evil Within.”
This news was source quoted from the official press release.
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Lost Planet 3 (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Grand Theft Auto V For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays For The First Time Lost Planet 3 (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Killer Is Dead For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Madden NFL 25 For The First Time: Franchise Mode Gameplay (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Dragon’s Crown For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Rayman Legends (antdagamer.com)
- WWE 2K14 Coverage: Let’s Talk #4: ADG Exclusive Cesaro Gameplay (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Saints Row IV (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Disney Infinity (antdagamer.com)