Gazillion Entertainment, developers of the popular free-to-play Marvel action RPG Marvel Heroes, is now taking players to the land of the Norse gods in the game’s biggest content update yet, Game Update 2.0 – Asgard. This massive update ushers in a new era for Marvel Heroes players, allowing them to play, for the first time, as the infamous Marvel character and brother of Thor: Loki. In addition to taking control of Loki’s sorcerous powers, players will experience new enemies, new items, new crafting recipes, new zones and more.
Marvel Heroes Game Update 2.0 – Asgard will feature:
- · Asgard – The realm of the gods will include expansive new zones, a server-wide event to unlock the Bifrost Bridge to Asgard, new supervillains and more. Odin’s Palace will be introduced as a brand new player hub.
- · Playable Villain Loki – Players can now play as the God of Mischief himself. The first playable villain in Marvel Heroes, Loki can use his sorcery to fire magical blasts, control spires of ice, and create illusions to confuse his foes. His ultimate power transforms Loki into a massive Frost Giant, gaining new powers and attacks.
- · New Hero Starting Lineup – Marvel Heroes now has a brand new roster of heroes for new players to choose from. Expanding from the previous five choices, players can now pick a free Marvel superhero from a list of nine exciting and unique playable heroes.
- · More Story Content – The epic story of Marvel Heroes continues in Asgard with brand new story missions featuring fully-voiced motion comics.
- · New Items – New item types like rings and legendary items each have their own new item slots. Players will want to hang on to legendary items, as they grow stronger and gain experience along with the player!
- Marvel Heroes Luke Cage Trailer And Hero Cards (antdagamer.com)
- Marvel Heroes 1.3 Update Detailed And Lady Deadpool Trailer (antdagamer.com)
- MyNBA2K14 Delivers NBA 2K14 Anywhere, Anytime!
- ADG Plays Call Of Duty Ghosts “For The First Time”