2K today announced availability of a new update for WWE® SuperCard – Season 2, the popular WWE card-battling game. Featuring a robust roster of WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends, as well as NXT Superstars and Divas, today’s update offers players the ability to form teams, as well as new incentives for success in Exhibition Mode. In addition, the full update includes:
- Form Teams – Establish team names and slogans, set deck rarity requirements, invite and accept members, and much more;
- Team Contributions – Contribute WWE Superstar, Diva and Support cards to team decks;
- Team Chat – Stay connected with team members through the private Team Chat system;
- 3 Picks for Perfect! – Earn three draft picks for achieving a perfect 3-0 record in Exhibition Mode matches;
- User Mailbox – Stay in the loop through private conversations with Social Friends and in-game teammates;
- Additional Updates – Enjoy improved exhibition flow and reduced full screen flashes, as well as bug fixes and quality of life improvements to existing features.