Razfox Games has announced the iOS release of Aio Goes Home, a free puzzle-adventure game where players help Aio the dragon reunite with his family. After being kidnapped by the evil Monster King, a young Aio hatches and strives to escape from a life of captivity.
Aio may look like an innocent baby dragon, but he turns himself into a figurative wrecking ball and blasts through more than 150 levels across five unique worlds. Along the way, Aio collects stars and runes to become more powerful and battle through obstacles as he searches for magic portals to guide his way home.
Aio Goes Home features an ultra-precise touch-to-aim shooting mechanism where players bounces off walls and obstacles to reach the portal that transports them to the game’s next level. While battling Monster King’s minions, users help maneuver Aio through tight spaces and tricky puzzles.
“Aio Goes Home is a fun game for all ages,” said Sergey Ponomarenko CEO of Razfox Games. “Younger players will be enchanted by the beautiful art design, catchy music and great story. Veteran gamers will appreciate the depth, challenging angles, measured achievements and unique puzzle elements.”
– More than 150 levels throughout five worlds
– Touch-to-aim targeting for pin-point accuracy
– Collect stars to unlock levels and bosses
– Collect runes to buy power-ups
Aio Goes Home is available for free on the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aio-goes-home/id690018907?mt=8&uo=4&at=10lmIQ
For more information, please visit:
- Warlords RTS Bring Real Time Strategy To Your iOS and Google Play (antdagamer.com)
- Outside Of Gaming: Mob Wives Season 4 Premiere (antdagamer.com)
- Zact Mobile The Perfect Affordable Holiday SmartPhone Choice Comes Pre-loaded With Disney Apps (antdagamer.com)