AquaPazza launches NEXT WEEK! So to kick this week off, we have the final character video for you: Team Tears to Tiara. It’s a straightforward technical look at the charact — wait, did that girl just kill someone with a tree that shoots lasers? And who knew that any army of maid robots with brooms and a girl with sharpened fingernails could be so deadly.
The Active Emotion System is a system that reflects changes in a character’s emotions. Depending on play style, emotions will either benefit or disadvantage characters. Keeping on the offensive will raise your emotion for added boosts! When your character has high emotion, they’ll do more damage, perform stronger Super attacks, and take less damage when hit. Take advantage of this momentum to decimate your opponent! Meanwhile, staying defensive will lower emotion and weaken characters.
- Meet the Cast of Characters in AquaPazza (antdagamer.com)
- Meet the First Half of AquaPazza Partners: Satsuki, Mizuki, Yu, Rathty, Octavia, and Llyr! (antdagamer.com)
- AquaPazza Fights Its Way onto PlayStation 3 in North America This November (antdagamer.com)
- AquaPazza Player Cards Round 2, Full Cover and Full Website Unleashed (antdagamer.com)
- AquaPazza Team Utawarerumono Trailer And Player Cards Round 3 (antdagamer.com)
- AquaPazza Partners Images and Team ToHeart 2 Video (antdagamer.com)