KILLER IS DEAD
Launch: August 27, 2013
Platform: PlayStation 3, PlayStation Network, XBOX 360
ESRB: M (Mature)
Publisher/Developer: XSEED Games / GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE / KADOKAWA GAMES
Killer Is Dead comes from the mind of Goichi Suda aka Suda51. If his work on past games such as No More Heroes, Killer 7, Lollipop Chainsaw rings a bell than you might have an idea what you could be in store for. Killer Is Dead continues upon Suda’s mind-boggling crazy adventure rides but dives even deeper into the bizarre in this creation.
ADG Short And Simple Video Review: Killer Is Dead
In comes a new executioner, Mondo Zapper, wielding a sword in one hand and interchangeable weapons in the other. Mondo is a professional who takes his job very seriously and is very prompt about getting a job done even doing some without a fee. The game is a Japanese anime feel and isn’t for the young at heart. This game is gory and very mature. I mean for goodness sakes it has a Gigolo mode! The game story overall is weird and bizarre but in a good way providing twists and turns that will leave the player never knowing what to expect.
The gameplay is great providing a good fulfilling hack and slash. The bossfights are fun but yet challenging. You can upgrade Mondo’s skill, health, combos, and more as you progress through the game.
Short And Simple….
This Game Is Killer!
PLAY IT 7.4/10
- XSeed Games Launches Deadly Premonition And Killer is Dead Through Games On Demand For Xbox 360 (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Killer Is Dead For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays For The First Time Lost Planet 3 (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Lost Planet 3 (antdagamer.com)
- AquaPazza Team Utawarerumono Trailer And Player Cards Round 3 (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Disney Infinity (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Rayman Legends (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Action Arcade Wrestling 2 (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Madden NFL 25 “Touchdown, Extra Point, And It’s Good” (antdagamer.com)