Today, eastasiasoft—the Hong Kong–based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment—and developer SideQuest Studios are excited to announce that Rainbow Moon is now available on PlayStation®Store for the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system. The latest version of Rainbow Moon adds over 30 bug fixes, improvements, and new features to the original game, including Cross-Save functionality.
Rainbow Moon for PlayStation®Vita system is priced at US$14.99 in North America and €12.99/£9.99 in Europe. Players that already own a copy of Rainbow Moon can purchase the PlayStation®Vita system update at a 50% discount. Furthermore, PlayStation®Plus subscribers are entitled to an additional 20% discount during the first two weeks of launch. All optional Rainbow Moon add-on content support Cross-Buy functionality.
About Rainbow Moon
The indie role-playing hit Rainbow Moon returns for the PlayStation®Vita system with Cross-Save support and numerous updates!
Explore a fascinating world and fight nasty creatures in turn-based battles. Visit towns and shop for new equipment and upgrades. Six playable characters await you in an addictive game that lasts more than 40 hours.
- Complete all optional content to extend game play up to 100 hours and beyond
- Earn more than 50 trophies, including a prestigious platinum trophy
- Exchange saved data between your PlayStation®Vita system and PlayStation®3 system
- Experience a technically perfect game engine that runs at 60 fps with little to no load time
This news posting is source quoted from an official press release
- ADG Short And Simple Review: AquaPazza (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Saints Row IV – Enter The Dominatrix (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Soul Calibur II HD Online (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Sonic Lost World (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Plays Skylanders SWAP Force For The First Time (antdagamer.com)
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Disney Infinity Rapunzel Figure – Featuring Gameplay Impressions (antdagamer.com)